€20.76 (bez DPH)23.87 €
An yeast made to enhance the aromatic potential of grapes rich in thiols.
A new yeast made to enhance the aromatic potential of thiols grapes. Fervens EmoThion, is a hybrid strain that is unique thanks to its capacity to release aromatic thiols even during low temperature fermentations (14 °C). In comparison to other yeast, it guarantees a greater amount of 3MH (grapefruit), 3MHA (passion fruit) and 4MMP (currant, boxwood). The yeast capacity to release bound aromas is very high for 3MH and 4MMP, which gives way to a fruity and tropical wine.
Fervens EmoThion does not have particularly high nutritional needs, but in all the fermentation trials there was a greater intensity and complexity of aromas when the yeasts were provided some complex organic nutrients (ex. RevelaThiol).
Furthermore, to preserve the released thiol aromas it is important to maintain low levels of copper; for this reason, we recommend a treatment of the must with Drop&Go (removes copper and guarantees an optimal fermentation). The enzymatic composition of Fervens EmoThion also leads to the liberation of terpene aromas, hence increasing the complexity of the wines fermented with this strain.
MICROBIOLOGIC FEATURES Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Killer factor: present.
- Fermentation conditions: T> 14 °C.
- Alcohol tolerance: 14,5% v/v.
- Fermentation kinetic: average-fast fermentation start with consistent sugar consumption.
- Nutritional needs: average-low.
- Average-low acetaldehyde and volatile acidity production.
- POF Character: absent.
- Riboflavin Production: average-low
- Aromatic characteristics: release of thiol and terpene varietal aromas.
- Mouthfeel properties: persistence and balance
- Technology: primary fermentation of white and rosé wines even in hyper-reductive conditions.
Re-hydrate 1:10 in water, at 37 °C. Wait for 15 minutes, then stir 2-3 times in the next 15 minutes. Pour into the must and stir well. The total time of re-hydration must not exceed 45 minutes. The difference of temperature between the must and re-hydrated yeast must not exceed 10°C. wynTube Prepara in rehydration leads to a better aromatic expression. Do not add ammonium salts during re-hydration. Do not use must for re-hydration (only water).
White and rosé: 20-30 g/hl.
500 g vacuum-sealed sachets. 10 kg vacuum-sealed bag.
Store in a cool and dry place.